Receive $500 Towards Your Tuition
Apply by March 30th for Consideration
Receive $500 towards your tuition when you begin your online Master of Business Administration degree in May. To be considered, all you need to do is submit your application by Monday, March 30, 2020* If you have any additional questions, please contact a program manager to learn more at (866) 295-3104.
Choose Your Pace and Format
Benedictine offers two program tracks in an M.B.A. online program intentionally designed to fit the lives of working professionals:
- An accelerated online Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.) program, which lets you jump onto the fast track, take two courses at a time and finish in just a year
- The traditional one-course-at-a-time M.B.A. online program, which takes just under two years to complete
Choose the option that works best for you with a university ranked one of America's Best Colleges for 2018–2019 by Forbes. In addition to the traditional online and accelerated M.B.A. degree programs, Benedictine offers the M.B.A. program on campus in Lisle, Illinois and as a hybrid program.
Choose Your Elective Area
Our M.B.A. online degree program features six elective areas for you to choose from:
- Marketing Management: Explore digital marketing, branding, advertising, public relations and global markets. Gain the tools to develop an integrated marketing strategy.
- International Business: As global companies expand internationally, learn how to do business with companies and people from other countries and cultures.
- Finance: Explore how to analyze and interpret financial information from a managerial perspective, assessing stability and profitability and improving financial performance.
- Entrepreneurship: Learn how to realize your dreams of business ownership with a firm grasp on strategy and hands-on learning under your instructor's direct supervision.
- Accounting: Examine accounting theory and best practices so you can help organizations stay vigilant about proper accounting records and financial reports.
- Healthcare Administration: Apply the strategic and analytical capabilities of business administration to the ever-changing, ever-growing industry of health care.
Explore the full M.B.A. online curriculum, including electives for all six elective areas.
M.B.A. Admissions Requirements
Applying to the M.B.A. online requires the following items:
- Two letters of recommendation from your professional references
- A resume detailing your professional experiences
- A letter of intent including why you've chosen Benedictine's M.B.A.
Check out our application checklist to get your M.B.A. journey started
In the M.B.A. online degree program from Benedictine University, you will gain a variety of skills you can confidently apply at the business enterprise level. The objectives of this program include the ability to:
- Define supply-and-demand concepts and understand their impact on consumer behavior and business decision-making.
- Evaluate a modern enterprise's financial well-being and analyze corporate financial statements.
- Understand macro- and microeconomic concepts and analytical tools to confront economic issues and policies.
- Describe the differences between management and leadership in complex, contemporary organizations.
- Build productive teams that can work collaboratively with each other and produce excellent results.
Eliminate the Barriers Between You and Your Degree
Students may apply for the M.B.A. online program at any time. If you have an educational background in business you may be able to waive up to four foundation courses. Meeting these conditions and applying today could give you a quick start toward completing your M.B.A.
M.B.A. Online Rankings
Benedictine University consistently attracts notice for the quality and growth of the M.B.A. program.
- Crain’s Chicago Business reported that Benedictine's M.B.A. was the seventh-largest M.B.A. program in Chicago in 2017.
- OnlineMasters.com rated Benedictine University's M.B.A. online program among the 50 best online programs in the nation.
- U.S. News & World Report ranked Benedictine University among its 2019 Best Colleges using 16 measures of academic quality.