Position yourself for high-level leadership roles with the Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.) online degree program from Benedictine University—a regionally accredited, established institution with over 130 years of history and a tradition of academic excellence.
You'll learn to lead organizations through the challenges of 21st-century business management, as well as successfully navigate your career through market turbulence, organizational change and global competition.
Choose Your Pace and Format
Benedictine offers two program tracks in an M.B.A. online program intentionally designed to fit the lives of working professionals:
- An accelerated online Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.) program, which lets you jump onto the fast track, take two courses at a time and finish in just a year
- The traditional one-course-at-a-time M.B.A. online program, which takes just under two years to complete
Choose the option that works best for you with a university ranked one of America's Best Colleges for 2018–2019 by Forbes. In addition to the traditional online and accelerated M.B.A. degree programs, Benedictine offers the M.B.A. program on campus in Lisle, Illinois and as a hybrid program.
Concentration Options to Take Your MBA Further
Strengthen your place in the market by adding an in-demand concentration option to your M.B.A. degree.
- Social Media Marketing Concentration: Social media marketing uses social media platforms to engage your audience to build your brand. The concentration based curriculum covers topics such as increasing web traffic leads to impact sales, advertising on various platforms, publishing social media content, and listening to your audience.
- Project Management Concentration: Project management and leadership are a highly sought-after skills spanning many industries around the globe. With increasingly intense competition, businesses demand timely and cost effective development plans. Courses offer the student an understanding of organizational behavior, effective team-building skills, conflict management and resolution, as well as skills to effectively manage the financial side of projects.
M.B.A. Admissions Requirements
Applying to the M.B.A. online requires the following items:
- Two letters of recommendation from your professional references
- A resume detailing your professional experiences
- A letter of intent including why you've chosen Benedictine's M.B.A.
Check out our application checklist to get your M.B.A. journey started
In the M.B.A. online degree program from Benedictine University, you will gain a variety of skills you can confidently apply at the business enterprise level. The objectives of this program include the ability to:
- Define supply-and-demand concepts and understand their impact on consumer behavior and business decision-making.
- Evaluate a modern enterprise's financial well-being and analyze corporate financial statements.
- Understand macro- and microeconomic concepts and analytical tools to confront economic issues and policies.
- Describe the differences between management and leadership in complex, contemporary organizations.
- Build productive teams that can work collaboratively with each other and produce excellent results.
Eliminate the Barriers Between You and Your Degree
Students may apply for the M.B.A. online program at any time. If you have an educational background in business you may be able to waive up to four foundation courses. Meeting these conditions and applying today could give you a quick start toward completing your M.B.A.
M.B.A. Online Rankings
Benedictine University consistently attracts notice for the quality and growth of the M.B.A. program.
- Crain’s Chicago Business reported that Benedictine's M.B.A. was the seventh-largest M.B.A. program in Chicago in 2017.
- OnlineMasters.com rated Benedictine University's M.B.A. online program among the 50 best online programs in the nation.
- U.S. News & World Report ranked Benedictine University among its 2019 Best Colleges using 16 measures of academic quality.