Define Your Path
Online Degree Programs
No Application Fees for March Term *
Earning a degree from Benedictine University means attending a top tier private university with an established reputation for excellence. Benedictine’s online programs benefit students who are looking for the right opportunity to finish a bachelor’s degree or seeking a master’s program that fits their needs. The asynchronous online courses make it easy for students to fit schoolwork into their busy schedules.
Online Bachelor's Degrees
Online Master's Degrees
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) *
- Master of Public Health (MPH) *
- Master of Science in Nursing (MSN)
- Master's in Management and Organizational Behavior (MSMOB) *
- Master of Science in Nutrition and Wellness (MSNW)
- Master of Science in Accountancy (MAcc)
Online Graduate Certificates
Not ready for a full master’s program? Earn an advanced credential in as few as four courses.
- Health Management and Policy Certificate *
- Health Education and Promotion Certificate *
- Epidemiology Certificate *
* Benedictine University will waive the $40 application fee for qualified students who submit a completed application by 2/22/21 and start class on 3/08/21 to one of the following online programs: Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.), M.S. in Management and Organizational Behavior (M.S.M.O.B.), Master of Public Health (M.P.H.), Dual M.S.N./M.B.A., Dual M.B.A./M.P.H., Dual M.B.A./M.S.M.O.B., Dual M.P.H./M.S.M.O.B., B.A. in Management, Graduate Certificate in Epidemiology, Graduate Certificate in Health Management and Policy, Graduate Certificate in Health Education and Promotion. The fee waiver program is for United States citizens and permanent residents only and is subject to change without notice. Call (866) 295-3104 for more information.