We know that earning an advanced degree can be life changing, which is why Benedictine University is here to support you in your journey every step of the way.
Expand Your Horizons
From the moment you request information, you will be connected with a program manager who will be there to answer any questions you may have about earning a degree at Benedictine. They will:
- Help you complete your application
- Assist you in compiling your admissions file
- Walk you through orientation after you are accepted
Student Services and Academic Advising
Once you have completed your first week of class, your program manager will introduce you to your personal student services coordinator (SSC). Your SSC will:
- Assist you with registration
- Help you select courses
- Go over graduation requirements
- Answer any other questions you have along the way
Benedictine partners with Smarthinking, the leader in on-demand student tutoring services. Smarthinking tutors are experienced educators whose services include:
- An online writing center that offers feedback within 24 hours
- Live drop-in tutoring in many different subject areas
- Scheduled 30-minute tutoring sessions
- Offline question/answer service with 24-hour turnaround
Find out more on the Online Student Benefits page.
Learn more about working with your program manager on the Admissions page.
Faculty Office Hours
A number of our faculty members offer weekly office hours to answer student questions.
Benedictine offers 24/7 technology support.
- Get help logging in
- Reset your password
- Troubleshoot other issues
Study Skills and Time Management Support
Receive additional assistance with:
- Study habits
- Time management
- Test preparation strategies
The Benedictine University Library supports online students and faculty through:
- Virtual research and reference
- Interlibrary loan
- Live chat
Our collection includes:
- More than 200,000 books
- 30,000 periodicals
- 115 subject databases
The library is affiliated with I-Share, allowing you to borrow materials directly from more than 80 academic libraries across Illinois.
Benedictine’s career services team can support you to develop in your current role or help you find a new position. Take advantage of:
- Resume review services
- Mock interviews
- Alumni networking
- Career fairs
- Skype office hours
- Career assessments
- Career counseling
- And more
Find out more on the Professional Development page.
The Office of Financial Aid is dedicated to helping students make a Benedictine education affordable. Financial Aid counselors can help you with:
- Applying for federal aid
- Identifying possible scholarships and loan opportunities
- Budgeting assistance
There are more details about financial assistance on the Financial Aid page.