Benedictine’s online BA in Management provides you with a comprehensive overview of business functions that you can use in a wide range of roles and fields. You will not only earn a vital credential but you will gain knowledge you can build on for years to come.
When you earn your online Bachelor of Arts in Management from Benedictine, you will graduate with the critical quantitative skills in marketing, project management, finance and other major areas of business that today’s top employers demand.
According to recent employment projections by the U.S. Department of Labor:
- Individuals who have earned a bachelor’s degree earn approximately $502 more a week than those who did not continue their education after high school graduation.1
- In addition, the unemployment rate was lower among those with a bachelor’s degree: just 2.2 percent versus 3.7 percent among individuals with only a high school education.1
PayScale also reports that education corresponds to a higher salary:
- Graduates with their Bachelor of Arts degree earn an average salary of $58,519.2
- A business or management bachelor's degree earns an average salary of $63,281.3
Your First Step Toward an MBA
The online bachelor’s degree in Management can also be your gateway toward a graduate credential. If you decide to enroll in to the Master of Business Administration (MBA) program at Benedictine, the University will waive up to four master’s degree prerequisite courses from the program, saving you time and money.
What Can I Do with a Bachelor’s in Management?
You can immediately apply what you learn in the online bachelor’s program in management in a variety of fields based on your personal and professional interests. Potential occupations within these fields include:
- Operations management
- Human resources management
- Project management
- Accounting and finance
- Marketing and sales management
- General management
- Office management
- Budget analysis
- Training management
Discover the career opportunities that can open when you have a BA in Management from Benedictine University. Call a Program Manager at (866) 295-3104 today to get started or apply online now.
1U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (2019 Sept. 4). Unemployment Rates and Earnings by Educational Attainment. Retrieved Dec. 7, 2020, from https://www.bls.gov/emp/chart-unemployment-earnings-education.htm.
2PayScale (2020 March 6). Average Salary for People with Bachelor's Degrees. Retrieved Dec. 7, 2020, from https://www.payscale.com/research/US/People_with_Bachelors_Degrees/Salary#by_Degree.
3PayScale (2020 Oct. 4). Bachelor's Degree, Business Management Degree. Retrieved Dec. 7, 2020, from https://www.payscale.com/research/US/Degree=Bachelor%27s_Degree%2C_Business_Management/Salary.