No Application Fees for March Term*
Strengthen your leadership and advancement potential with the online Bachelor of Arts in Management from Benedictine University. The online bachelor’s degree program in Management is ideal for business professionals who wish to advance into managerial roles, but don’t want to sacrifice their personal time or current career. The online degree program provides you with a holistic understanding of business management and operations to help you become a more effective manager.
The Management curriculum explores several major business functions, including:
- Accounting – Benedictine’s undergraduate accounting courses include topics such as accounting structures, systems, and controls; preparing financial statements; analysis of financial reports; and financial decision-making.
- Business statistics – statistical techniques, regression and correlation, and analysis of variance are a few important topics introduced in the required statistics courses.
- Human resources management – all undergraduate Management students complete a course that covers basic human resource concepts and issues.
- Project management – students learn what it takes to initiate, plan, execute, control, and close various types of projects while sticking to budgets and schedules.
- Organizational behavior – courses introduce concepts related to organizational structures, group dynamics, motivation, performance evaluation, and decision-making.
- International management – students examine cross-cultural political, legal, and labor environments and how they relate to the unique challenges of managing an international business.