Employees at a corporate organization that is part of our Corporate Partnership Program may be eligible to receive up to 25% tuition reduction towards our online degrees. Encourage your employer to partner with us and:
- Save on tuition.
- Develop new skills to help you at work.
- Graduate in as little as 2 years with a bachelor’s or master’s and 3-4 years with a dual degree.
How does it work?
When your employer joins the partnership program, up to a 25% tuition reduction will be awarded for your studies in one of Benedictine University’s participating online degree programs.
- Bachelor of Arts in Management
- RN to Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Master of Public Health
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Science in Management and Organizational Behavior
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Master of Science in Nutrition and Wellness
- Dual Graduate Degrees
- Graduate Certificate Programs
Who is eligible for the tuition discount?
Eligibility is available to full-time and part-time employees who have been endorsed by their current corporate partnership employer. Employees who wish to be considered for the tuition savings must first apply and be accepted into a Benedictine online program. Current employees who are already enrolled as students will qualify for tuition savings as they continue to move forward in the online program.
How do I get my employer to partner with Benedictine?
Have your company’s manager for professional development contact us at (866) 295-3104 and we can take it from there.