In today's competitive workplace, it's vital to make sure your knowledge and skills are up to date. Promote your professional development with an advanced degree or certificate from Benedictine University, consistently recognized as a top master's university in the Midwest by U.S. News & World Report®.
Why Choose Benedictine Online Programs?
- Benedictine University is regionally accredited by the Higher Learning Commission.
- Benedictine’s online students earn the same respected degree as our on-campus students.
- Benedictine offers affordable graduate tuition rates and generous financial aid packages.
- Benedictine’s online master's degree programs are offered entirely online. Online students never have to travel to campus.
- Benedictine’s online master's degrees offer small class sizes and the personal attention students expect to receive at a top-tier, private university.
- Benedictine’s online students access coursework from anywhere with outstanding around-the-clock technical support.
- Benedictine’s online courses are arranged so that students are never required to be online at specific times; they have the flexibility to schedule their studies around their existing responsibilities to family and work.
- Benedictine students interact fully with professors and classmates in the virtual classroom setting.
Benedictine offers online graduate programs in business and health care. Click the links below to learn more about them, request more information online, or call us at (866) 295-3104 to speak to one of our Program Managers.
Benedictine’s graduate health programs offer three distinct ways for students to make a positive difference in their communities. Getting a master’s degree in any of these health-related fields is a great way to boost your career in health care. Explore the links below to find the graduate program and concentration that best fits your career goals.
- Master of Public Health (MPH)
- Master of Science in Nutrition and Wellness (MSNW)
- Master of Science in Nursing (MSN)
Success in the business administration field requires a diverse collection of skills in finance, communication, marketing, organization, and so much more. Obtaining a graduate business degree from Benedictine is a smart way to increase your credentials and acquire the necessary skills for managing a company in the 21st century.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Accelerated MBA
- Dual Concentration MBA
- Master of Science in Management and Organizational Behavior (MSMOB)
Working professionals who are targeting a specific career goal often find that a dual master’s program is their best option for obtaining the skills they really need. Benedictine’s dual degrees provide students with educational options that many other schools do not offer.