Benedictine’s online BA in Management provides you with a comprehensive overview of business functions that you can use in a wide range of roles and fields. You will not only earn a vital credential but you will gain knowledge you can build on for years to come.
When you earn your online Bachelor of Arts in Management from Benedictine, you will graduate with the critical quantitative skills in marketing, project management, finance and other major areas of business that today’s top employers demand.
A bachelor’s degree is usually preferred and often required for the best prospects and jobs. By 2018, sixty-three percent of all job openings are projected to require workers to have at least some college education.1
According to recent employment projections by the U.S. Department of Labor:
- Individuals who have earned a bachelor’s degree earn approximately $400 more a week than those who did not continue their education after high school graduation.
- In addition, the unemployment rate was lower among those with a bachelor’s degree: just 4.5 percent versus 8.3 percent among individuals with only a high school education.2
Your First Step Toward an MBA
The online bachelor’s degree in Management can also be your gateway toward a graduate credential. If you decide to enroll in to the Master of Business Administration (MBA) program at Benedictine, the University will waive up to four master’s degree prerequisite courses from the program, saving you time and money.
What Can I Do with a Bachelor’s in Management?
You can immediately apply what you learn in the online bachelor’s program in Management in a wide variety of fields based on your personal and professional interests. Potential occupations within these fields include:
- Operations management
- Human resources management
- Project management
- Accounting and finance (average salary of $70,000)3
- Marketing and sales management (average salary of $100,000)
- General management
- Office management
- Budget analysis (average salary more than $70,000)
- Training management
Discover the career opportunities that can open when you have a BA in Management from Benedictine University. Call a Program Manager at (866) 295-3104 today to get started or apply online now.
1 Job growth from Projection of Jobs and Education Requirements Through 2018, Georgetown University, 2010.
2 Bureau of Labor Statistics, Current Population Survey, accessed 11/12/13, http://www.bls.gov/emp/ep_chart_001.htm.
3 Salary data from Burning Glass Labor Insights, April 2013.